Beaniee, your "Butt" is very nice to you. Respond to your comment about your question below.
"let me know the type of milk powder you drink*winkz"
I only drink FRESH milk from these 2 brands- F&N Magnolia and Farmhouse. Both belong to the brands from F&N Foods (subsidiary of Frasers & Neave Ltd). Don't ask me why I don't drink other brands, ok? The answer is damn obvious, I believe in brand loyalty and of course there's another reason to it.
"let me know the type of milk powder you drink*winkz"
I only drink FRESH milk from these 2 brands- F&N Magnolia and Farmhouse. Both belong to the brands from F&N Foods (subsidiary of Frasers & Neave Ltd). Don't ask me why I don't drink other brands, ok? The answer is damn obvious, I believe in brand loyalty and of course there's another reason to it.
Pictures courtesy from Frasers & Neave Limited
"Singapore’s No. 1 Milk brand, F&N Magnolia, the most trusted and loved brand by Singaporeans for over 70 years, has won the Superbrand Gold award as the number one milk brand for six consecutive years! The F&N Magnolia portfolio comprises of fresh milk, UHT milk and ice cream." - Extracted from F&N website
Okie..maybe the milk that Ah Di drinks is even fresher. He told us is straight from the cow and bottled into some transparent bottles and can be found in supermarkets. OR maybe he actually owns a cow and milk it everyday for milk? heee....
Erm...speaking about milk...havent been drinking lately. Should start drinking again. I need my calcium intake and I hate taking pills or tablets, prefer the natural way!


1 comment:
damn! my mama shld be gimme that since young...
that could have greatly boost my...ahem...
beaniee
Post a Comment