Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I m indeed a messy person

I am now sorting out some stuff and I realized I have just slotted in all my uni exam results slips, testimonials, SAT scores, etc in SDE School Awards Day 2005 list thingy that shows the names of those who were in the Dean's List, Book Prizes, etc. (Kept it cos got my name inside lar....or else you think I'll get a copy meh?) *gives a hao lian face*
This means that...I am going to spend the rest of the night sorting out my stuff to make sure everything is in place!! Sheesh! Why was I such as messy person in the past? (Well actually now too)
Hey ! Was wondering, have you ever questioned why there werent any certificates for book prizes?! How do we prove to people that we indeed got a book prize for a certain module? (Besides showing them that stupid Awards Day list) Wow! Still cant believe our class- you, WL & i dominated the book prize list for RE Year 3 that year. In fact, all the book prizes we took it leh..the "L"s Power! haha. (ok...talking crap again...)
Staring at my SAT scores done in 2000, now. Sheesh..think I wasted $85 for it. And for that year...they actually made a mistake in my maths score!!! All the screw ups always happen to me. Sigh....
OOHH!! Found this Myers- Briggs Type Report Form. A test I did in 1999. I am a ISTJ! Not extrovert ok????!! Stop laughing at me when I said I am an introvert. And Yeah! I do use my brains to think and I like a planned and organized approach in life.
ok..enough of this nonsense...done with sorting...time to do some reading...*yawn*

No comments: