I just did something totally stupid! Can't believe I really did that. Was filling in some credit card application form and everything was almost in order till they asked for my office address. I managed to fill in the right street name, floor and building name. The next blank was "postal code", I went to fill in SD's office's postal code! ARGGHH!!! I got so used to typing cover letters to her office with the postal code that I can remember off hand her office address and postal code but I forgot my own office's postal code!
No! Is not another sign, SD! IS NOT!! Is just that I always have to send letters, call you guys up to chase for things AND even become your receptionist, that I have remembered off hand, your office address and DIDs of the people whom I liaise with on a frequent basis (And that includes your boss and Ah Di).
Now..I have to go to the bank to get another form to fill in....arrghh! A waste of my time! I'll make sure I take a few more copies home to fill in.
No comments:
Post a Comment