Havent had time to do blogging with all my outings, 3 days in a row. So I shall take my time to blog abt it.
It was our planned ktv session for the usual ktv gang on Thursday evening. AO has placed a booking for a minimum of 6 persons 2 weeks ago and we were still confirming the number of people who can make it. The finalized list consisted of AO, WL, KF, TO, TW and me. At about 5.30pm, AO, WL and I scooted off from office to rush and get a cake for our mini surprise for TO during the ktv session. Went to Bugis Junction and got a cake from Four Leaves, when we were almost done, I called up KF to asked if she wants us to pack some dinner for her and meet her at the ktv place. After buying the burger for KF, she told us that she was making her way to Bugis Junction to get some stuff from BHG. Looking at the time, I suggested that WL and AO should go to the ktv place with the cake first or TO may suggest to give us all a lift and she'll see the cake. So, WL and AO made their ways to the place while I waited for KF. True enough, after KF bought her stuff and we were about to cross the road to board the bus, TO called to say that she could give us a lift to the place. So we waited for her.
Going to our destination was more time consuming than on other days cos of the CNY period. TO had to make her way to Chinatown Point carpark and park her car before we walked to Smith Street in the crowd. Finally we reached the place and AO and WL were just started trying to sing 你最珍贵. We started picking songs and the rest started eating their dinner. TO joined us after she got her fast food and eating. TW joined us at abt 8 plus and we were all singing happily till 9pm when AO has suggested that we should do the surprise. So at about 9 plus, while they were singing, I went out to get the cake and get prepared. So I went in when they stopped the song that they were singing and the Happy Birthday song was next and I walked in with the cake. TO was stunned for a few moments and said "U got the date wrong!" I smiled at her and said "is an early celebration!" So we all sang her a bday song and took some photos and enjoyed the cake. hahah..
After the celebration, the first song that came on was "爱情女神" and I was singing with AO dancing behind me. TO got to film it and it was so funny! haha... Lots of songs from different eras were selected as TW kept claiming he doesnt really know how to sing new songs so I picked some rather old songs for him like "忽然好想你", "一场游戏,一场梦", "你把我灌醉", etc. The funniest part came when AO sang her English songs. She started with Celine Dion's "I Love You", and as the lyrics went I started asking her if she wants somebody's no. I can always help her call. While the bridge was playing, she quickly picked for the next song to be inserted "Tell Him" by Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand. When the next song started, she requested that I sang along with her and I should take the Celine Dion's part and must be into the song. So I was like so into it and we were singing like as if we were acting in some tragedy full of emotions and actions. And when the chorus came with "TELL HIMMMM.." Both AO and I were looking at each other, like telling each other that we should go & tell somebody about our love for the person. When the 2nd chorus came, both of us looked at WL and sang to her "TELLL HIIMMMM!!!". The whole gang couldnt stop laughing throughout the song! And somebody suggested that maybe we can change the lyrics such that it'll be more suitable to sing about our emotions about work and if there's another D & D or any company function, AO and me can sing this song with emotions and actions again. (Siao ah! Want me to lose my job, isit?)
Anyway, we ended the ktv session with only 3 of us, AO, TW and me. The rest left earlier to catch their buses and so the 3 of us walked leisurely to get our cabs or bus. It was indeed a fun night, the next time we go, make sure we are really into the songs, dance, act it out and enjoy it thoroughly!! WOO HOOOOO!!
The Song List that I can remember are as follow:
林宥嘉- 伯乐
张克帆- 爱错了
黃小琥 - 你把我灌醉
林宥嘉 & 刘力扬 - 传说
陶喆 - 爱佷简单
郭靜 - 知道, 下一个天亮, 我不想忘记你
许慧欣 & 潘玮仪- 陪你等天亮
S.H.E - 宇宙小姐, 安静了
庾澄庆 - 想你醒在 0.03 分
卫兰 - 大哥 (Cantonese song)
丁噹 - 猜不透
丁噹 & 阿信 - 走火入魔
杨宗纬 - 幸福的风, 洋葱
周杰伦 - 我不配, 阳光宅男
古巨基 - 情歌王
郭美美 - 爱情女神
王杰 - 一场游戏,一场梦
王力宏 - Forever Love, Kiss Goodbye
張智霖- 忽然觉得好想你
陶晶莹 - 姐姐妹妹站起来
张惠妹 & 萧敬腾 - 一眼瞬间
星光帮 - 因为我相信
曹格 & 卓文宣 - 罗密欧与朱丽叶
林俊杰 - 曹操
吴克群 - 爱太痛
Celine Dion & Barbara Streisand- Tell Him
Celine Dion- I Love You
Jon Bon Jovi- It's My Life
Celine Dion & Barbara Streisand- Tell Him
It was our planned ktv session for the usual ktv gang on Thursday evening. AO has placed a booking for a minimum of 6 persons 2 weeks ago and we were still confirming the number of people who can make it. The finalized list consisted of AO, WL, KF, TO, TW and me. At about 5.30pm, AO, WL and I scooted off from office to rush and get a cake for our mini surprise for TO during the ktv session. Went to Bugis Junction and got a cake from Four Leaves, when we were almost done, I called up KF to asked if she wants us to pack some dinner for her and meet her at the ktv place. After buying the burger for KF, she told us that she was making her way to Bugis Junction to get some stuff from BHG. Looking at the time, I suggested that WL and AO should go to the ktv place with the cake first or TO may suggest to give us all a lift and she'll see the cake. So, WL and AO made their ways to the place while I waited for KF. True enough, after KF bought her stuff and we were about to cross the road to board the bus, TO called to say that she could give us a lift to the place. So we waited for her.
Going to our destination was more time consuming than on other days cos of the CNY period. TO had to make her way to Chinatown Point carpark and park her car before we walked to Smith Street in the crowd. Finally we reached the place and AO and WL were just started trying to sing 你最珍贵. We started picking songs and the rest started eating their dinner. TO joined us after she got her fast food and eating. TW joined us at abt 8 plus and we were all singing happily till 9pm when AO has suggested that we should do the surprise. So at about 9 plus, while they were singing, I went out to get the cake and get prepared. So I went in when they stopped the song that they were singing and the Happy Birthday song was next and I walked in with the cake. TO was stunned for a few moments and said "U got the date wrong!" I smiled at her and said "is an early celebration!" So we all sang her a bday song and took some photos and enjoyed the cake. hahah..
After the celebration, the first song that came on was "爱情女神" and I was singing with AO dancing behind me. TO got to film it and it was so funny! haha... Lots of songs from different eras were selected as TW kept claiming he doesnt really know how to sing new songs so I picked some rather old songs for him like "忽然好想你", "一场游戏,一场梦", "你把我灌醉", etc. The funniest part came when AO sang her English songs. She started with Celine Dion's "I Love You", and as the lyrics went I started asking her if she wants somebody's no. I can always help her call. While the bridge was playing, she quickly picked for the next song to be inserted "Tell Him" by Celine Dion and Barbara Streisand. When the next song started, she requested that I sang along with her and I should take the Celine Dion's part and must be into the song. So I was like so into it and we were singing like as if we were acting in some tragedy full of emotions and actions. And when the chorus came with "TELL HIMMMM.." Both AO and I were looking at each other, like telling each other that we should go & tell somebody about our love for the person. When the 2nd chorus came, both of us looked at WL and sang to her "TELLL HIIMMMM!!!". The whole gang couldnt stop laughing throughout the song! And somebody suggested that maybe we can change the lyrics such that it'll be more suitable to sing about our emotions about work and if there's another D & D or any company function, AO and me can sing this song with emotions and actions again. (Siao ah! Want me to lose my job, isit?)
Anyway, we ended the ktv session with only 3 of us, AO, TW and me. The rest left earlier to catch their buses and so the 3 of us walked leisurely to get our cabs or bus. It was indeed a fun night, the next time we go, make sure we are really into the songs, dance, act it out and enjoy it thoroughly!! WOO HOOOOO!!
The Song List that I can remember are as follow:
林宥嘉- 伯乐
张克帆- 爱错了
黃小琥 - 你把我灌醉
林宥嘉 & 刘力扬 - 传说
陶喆 - 爱佷简单
郭靜 - 知道, 下一个天亮, 我不想忘记你
许慧欣 & 潘玮仪- 陪你等天亮
S.H.E - 宇宙小姐, 安静了
庾澄庆 - 想你醒在 0.03 分
卫兰 - 大哥 (Cantonese song)
丁噹 - 猜不透
丁噹 & 阿信 - 走火入魔
杨宗纬 - 幸福的风, 洋葱
周杰伦 - 我不配, 阳光宅男
古巨基 - 情歌王
郭美美 - 爱情女神
王杰 - 一场游戏,一场梦
王力宏 - Forever Love, Kiss Goodbye
張智霖- 忽然觉得好想你
陶晶莹 - 姐姐妹妹站起来
张惠妹 & 萧敬腾 - 一眼瞬间
星光帮 - 因为我相信
曹格 & 卓文宣 - 罗密欧与朱丽叶
林俊杰 - 曹操
吴克群 - 爱太痛
Celine Dion & Barbara Streisand- Tell Him
Celine Dion- I Love You
Jon Bon Jovi- It's My Life
Celine Dion & Barbara Streisand- Tell Him
No comments:
Post a Comment