Friday, January 02, 2009

Hit by the Radar...

Second day of the new year, new hopes, new opportunities, new clothes, new shoes, new..... (whatever you can think of), it is the first day of work for me at the old place, old chair, old desk, old laptop, old people surrounding me (oops! what I mean is familiar faces). Everything seems fine, drinking my green tea, until I was officially hit by the radar at 4.30pm today.

So what about this being hit by the radar? Can't really give you details right now till everything is confirmed but yah..if only I was hit by the cupid's arrow, but nope, IT savvy people has to be hit by something more high-tech and thats the radar. I have been so fortunate to escape the radar and not getting hit when some of my fellow colleagues got hit, but today is the day, I repeat, I GOT HIT!

I'll have the weekend to think it through and give an answer on Monday. Damn! What a way to start the year. Grrrr!!! Talking about being positive and looking forward to challenges, I am indeed asking for it. Thats like the fastest way in getting my resolution fulfilled and that is to have more challenges at work? hahaha...

No comments: