Friday, November 21, 2008

Another round of ktv session...

Yesterday was another ktv session with my colleagues, this time with CF, TO, and RB, as well as Ah Hia. This ktv session was also a farewell ktv session, this time it was for RB. It was more of english ktv session cos RB is not Chinese and so we all sang lots of english songs. However, as for me...heee...how can I not sing some sad chinese songs right?

The ktv session was as usual funny, full of crap and erm..don't know whats wrong with Ah Hia but he is into neon lightsticks and brought some neon lightsticks along for the ktv session. So they were happily playing with the neon lightsticks while we were singing. With CF the ktv session was fun, entertaining and high. CF observed that the songs I sang were all rather sad songs, so she asked if I have fallen OUT of love lately. TO and the rest gave puzzled looks and TO said "She has never been IN love, of course she's OUT of love then..." The rest laughed and the next song was another sad song, then our dear CF asked me "Are u sure you are not OUT of love?" I replied "Maybe I should sing 'All Out of Love'?" Really corny.... The ktv session was damn high when TO and RB sang songs from Jon Bon Jovi and Spice Girls (which Ah Hia pronouced it as "Bicycle". Ah Hia and I sang the old duet by 成龙 & 苏慧伦, titled "在我生命中的每一天", which reminded everyone in the room about the Dinner & Dance we had this year. haha..cos CF and I both got sabo-ed up the stage for a game segment and this song was one of the songs.

Ended the ktv session with CF's favourite 12 minutes canto song by George Lam and Eason Chan. haha..At that point in time, I quickly stood up and declared that I need the washroom. CF refused to let me step out of the room. hahaha..when I finally get out to the washroom to pee and get back, she was still singing, with Ah Hia dancing to the song! hahaha...

So what are the songs we sang? Here's the list, think is incomplete, too busy laughing that I didnt really remember all the songs but hey I learnt more songs this time with songs from 叶倩文, Spice Girls, etc.

Jon Bon Jovi- Never Say Goodbye, Bad Medicine, Shout To The Heart
Westlife- More Than Words, Change The World, Uptown Girl
Beverly Craven- Promise Me
The Supremes- Ain't No Mountain High Enough
Michael Jackson- Ben
Linkin' Park- Numb, Shadow of The Day
Spice Girls- Viva Forever, Goodbye, Stop
Cat Stevens- Father & Son
Abba - Dancing Queen, Mama Mia, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Voulez vous
杨宗纬 - 幸福的风
成龙 & 苏慧伦 - 在我生命中的每一天
陶喆 - 爱很简单
S.H.E - 无可取代, 沿海公路的出口
黃小琥 - 不只是朋友, 你把我灌醉
刘德华 - 谢谢你的爱
周杰伦 - 菊花台
蔡依林 - 倒带
黄乙玲 - 爱到才知痛
王馨平 - 别问我是谁
王力宏 - 爱的就是你, Kiss Goodbye
陶晶莹 - 离开我, 姐姐妹妹站起来
叶倩文 - 祝福, 红尘, 潇洒走一回
林子祥 & 陳奕迅 - 十分十二吋


陶晶莹 - 离开我


成龙 & 苏慧伦 - 在我生命中的每一天

No comments: