Is been awhile since I am terribly sick. Yes...the last time that I was sick and I couldnt get out of the bed or not even have the strength to sms or go online was in March 08 when I was about to get ready for my trip to Japan.
This time is worse than last. Is FEVER! I just hate it when I am having fever. Being allergic to almost all groups of painkillers, I am left with practically nothing to cure my fever, (think there's one group of painkillers left but no idea why my company doctor didnt prescribe that for me, maybe afraid that I might get addicted to it?) Well...so I am left to have my body "fight" with the virus. Goodness me! I have been on 2 days mc and guess what? Second day and I am still feeling feverish... my body temperature can compete with the movements of the stock market too (just that any increase in body temperature is like a decrease in points for the stock market).
Was having headaches (which I don't have in normal days) on Monday night, no thermometer, so I called it a day at about 9pm and went to bed, without "communicating" with my books. Woke up on Tuesday morning, declaring that I need to see the doctor before I go to work, if mc is not given. Was feeling super terrible with the splitting headaches and bodyaches. Went to see the doctor, body temperature at 38.0 degrees. Doctor gave me 2 days mc (Yeah? well..wait till you see how I suffered for 2 days). Came home, forced myself to eat abit of breakfast, took my medicine and went straight to bed. Woke up when my mother came back from her doctor's appointment and I asked for the thermometer, it was 38.4 degrees. I continued to sleep, skipped lunch cos wasnt feeling hungry and I just wanna sleep my fever away. Woke up at 5 plus in the evening, tried to force myself to eat some dinner, bathed, took medicine and went straight to bed again. At about 9 plus, my parents came in to check on me and took my temperature. 39.5 DEGREES!! My mother went straight to the freezer and got me the cold pack and put it on my forehead while sponging my neck area with iced water, until I dozed off again. She woke me up at 12midnite for my last round of medicine.
Woke up this morning with my temperature went down to 38.1 degrees but it didnt went down continously, it just decide to follow the stock market's movements, went up to 38.7 degrees at 1 point in time. I kept having headaches and till now...I am still feeling damn feverish...sigh! 2 days of mc and thats it...I havent recovered and I am still feeling very terrible. Worst of all, I havent touched my books for 3 days in a row!!!
If it continues, I shall go to my company doctor tomorrow morning, dont wanna go to the office to spread the germs....
This time is worse than last. Is FEVER! I just hate it when I am having fever. Being allergic to almost all groups of painkillers, I am left with practically nothing to cure my fever, (think there's one group of painkillers left but no idea why my company doctor didnt prescribe that for me, maybe afraid that I might get addicted to it?) Well...so I am left to have my body "fight" with the virus. Goodness me! I have been on 2 days mc and guess what? Second day and I am still feeling feverish... my body temperature can compete with the movements of the stock market too (just that any increase in body temperature is like a decrease in points for the stock market).
Was having headaches (which I don't have in normal days) on Monday night, no thermometer, so I called it a day at about 9pm and went to bed, without "communicating" with my books. Woke up on Tuesday morning, declaring that I need to see the doctor before I go to work, if mc is not given. Was feeling super terrible with the splitting headaches and bodyaches. Went to see the doctor, body temperature at 38.0 degrees. Doctor gave me 2 days mc (Yeah? well..wait till you see how I suffered for 2 days). Came home, forced myself to eat abit of breakfast, took my medicine and went straight to bed. Woke up when my mother came back from her doctor's appointment and I asked for the thermometer, it was 38.4 degrees. I continued to sleep, skipped lunch cos wasnt feeling hungry and I just wanna sleep my fever away. Woke up at 5 plus in the evening, tried to force myself to eat some dinner, bathed, took medicine and went straight to bed again. At about 9 plus, my parents came in to check on me and took my temperature. 39.5 DEGREES!! My mother went straight to the freezer and got me the cold pack and put it on my forehead while sponging my neck area with iced water, until I dozed off again. She woke me up at 12midnite for my last round of medicine.
Woke up this morning with my temperature went down to 38.1 degrees but it didnt went down continously, it just decide to follow the stock market's movements, went up to 38.7 degrees at 1 point in time. I kept having headaches and till now...I am still feeling damn feverish...sigh! 2 days of mc and thats it...I havent recovered and I am still feeling very terrible. Worst of all, I havent touched my books for 3 days in a row!!!
If it continues, I shall go to my company doctor tomorrow morning, dont wanna go to the office to spread the germs....
1 comment:
Well, girl... at least you're losing weight. Think of all the mini skirts that you'll now be able to squeeze into...
Get well soon.
DQ
Post a Comment