You must be asking, whats wrong with me? Suddenly, I am so affectionate? Haha.. to tell you the truth, I have always been so affectionate. Is just a matter of who I am affectionate to. Don't believe? I can see you shaking your head, yes you...that one there! Well, you can always ask people like..hmm..let me see... simpleton, the 4D Club members, 秋, and maybe Juanz (Yah..including you, though you always call me 'Lao De'). So whats with all the muacks? Update you abit later. Today is indeed a pretty interesting day.
Met up with SD for lunch today, have to bring forward the lunch cos somebody else wanted to arrange for a lunch appointment with me and another colleague of mine and since I have a prior lunch appointment with the uni gals in my company on friday, I have no choice but to sacrifice SD's lunch appointment and bring it forward, instead of postponing it. (I know she'll understand, she would rather see me today than having to wait till next week, right?) Seems like is been awhile since I meet her for lunch.
As usual she was late cos she had a meeting before lunch time and as usual it overran. U ah! Forever tell me "Be back in 30 mins" and I always have to use that no. multiply by 2. U need a lot of training in terms of your time management. Met up at her favourite food place- Hans at Springleaf Tower. When I reached there, it was so crowded that we have to share table with 2 other ladies. SD went to order while i got myself comfy (well not really comfy cos was like sitting on the rock hard seat) and on the phone arranging and confirming Thursday's lunch. Before she went off to place orders, she shoved this paper bag with a wrapped up gift inside to me and said "FOR YOU!" It was my birthday prezzie! SD! U very sweetttttt, lor! Especially with the super gu niang gift wrap, that almost sent shivers down my spine with the level of "gu-niang-ness". While having our lunch, we started chatting and as usual good-natured suannings took place. This time, she told me that her boss is still very keen on introducing one of her colleagues to me. Goodness me! SD! Remember what I asked you, right? Throw that proposal to him and see what he can counter-propose.
Anyway, when we were done with the lunch, I looked at the paper bag with the gift inside and for people who knows me really well. Yupz! No material in the world can keep me in suspense for long, so I was behaving like a small girl getting all excited about receiving a prezzie and asked for permission to open the prezzie before her. She complained that the gift wrapper was of lousy material and if I don't like the prezzie I must pretend that I do (Erm...this phrase very familiar leh...somebody else said this to me before). Anyway, I was almost cursing and swearing while trying to unwrap the prezzie gently. (Hey SD! I did try to be gentle, ok? Blame it on your lousy wrapper!) I think she was so afraid that people will see the content of the prezzie that she wrapped it twice?! Gosh! First with the red roses gift wrapper and then with the transparent wrapper. And her wrapping skills need lots of improvements. The sticky tape were in parts, making it even more challenging for a girl who's trying very hard to be more feminine and gentle with things who has a very short span of attention and temper to open the prezzie.
After much struggling, I managed to open the prezzie and WOW!!!! I almost died from a shock. It was a really nice prezzie but I smiled and told SD this- "DAMN! I can't recycle the prezzie!" She gave me a jigsaw puzzle with a photo of me in the pink kimono I wore during the D & D. hahaha... In the picture, I look sooooo sweet and feminine lor... I love the prezzie alot. Thanks, SD! *MUACKS* For the prezzie, for the effort to get it done. I bet it took you a long while to find a decent photo of me, right? haha.. btw..AO asked how come you didnt take the one that I was in my pink flowery shorts... hahaha....(Apparently, my dept colleagues are still very amused by my pink FLOWERY shorts)
Had a great lunch with SD and went back office. At about 4pm plus, I got a shock again. This time, is work related. Everything was so last minute and I have to make several calls to make and the best part was I have to dig out old files for the contact list and when I checked through my list. Everything was not updated. So I had no choice but to call my dear friend, SD for help. I am glad I called her, she was soooo willing to help me to think of how she can get the stuff that I need, asap. It was really a BIG favour that she could just say case closed. I think if the situation happened to someone else, I bet she wouldnt have picked up the phone in the first place. (Ok..for this part, I better qualify..i said "I Bet" so the liability is on me...) I really appreciate that. Thanks, babe! What really surprised me was when she smsed me at about 8 plus in the evening to tell me she managed to get hold of the stuff that I needed urgently and have emailed to me. OMG! Is like WOW!! Imagine 8pm?! Shes still around and sent me the stuff. THANKS, BABE! *MUACKS MUACKS MUACKSSSSS* Don't wipe off my kisses, ok? Not anyone gets those kisses easily.
I guess I must have done something right, to deserve such a great friend like SD who goes all the way out to help me. Not only just her, but friends like Ah Di, Ah Wen, Ah Hia, 秋, Turtle, simpleton, Man, XZ, Marky, Beaniee, etc. When I am in need for help or in need of listening ears, you guys and gals are here for me. Yupz! I should be satisfied with what I have now, and to realise that I am very blessed, indeed! Thanks, guys and gals!
p/s: For those who know I am trying to get rid of the big distraction, I have told myself it time to wake up and to do something. I think I am on a very good progress now. No worries, I make sure the distraction be out of the way soon, since I have started on my revision. 我会将所有的精神用在温习课业来把该忘记的事与人给忘记掉。
Met up with SD for lunch today, have to bring forward the lunch cos somebody else wanted to arrange for a lunch appointment with me and another colleague of mine and since I have a prior lunch appointment with the uni gals in my company on friday, I have no choice but to sacrifice SD's lunch appointment and bring it forward, instead of postponing it. (I know she'll understand, she would rather see me today than having to wait till next week, right?) Seems like is been awhile since I meet her for lunch.
As usual she was late cos she had a meeting before lunch time and as usual it overran. U ah! Forever tell me "Be back in 30 mins" and I always have to use that no. multiply by 2. U need a lot of training in terms of your time management. Met up at her favourite food place- Hans at Springleaf Tower. When I reached there, it was so crowded that we have to share table with 2 other ladies. SD went to order while i got myself comfy (well not really comfy cos was like sitting on the rock hard seat) and on the phone arranging and confirming Thursday's lunch. Before she went off to place orders, she shoved this paper bag with a wrapped up gift inside to me and said "FOR YOU!" It was my birthday prezzie! SD! U very sweetttttt, lor! Especially with the super gu niang gift wrap, that almost sent shivers down my spine with the level of "gu-niang-ness". While having our lunch, we started chatting and as usual good-natured suannings took place. This time, she told me that her boss is still very keen on introducing one of her colleagues to me. Goodness me! SD! Remember what I asked you, right? Throw that proposal to him and see what he can counter-propose.
Anyway, when we were done with the lunch, I looked at the paper bag with the gift inside and for people who knows me really well. Yupz! No material in the world can keep me in suspense for long, so I was behaving like a small girl getting all excited about receiving a prezzie and asked for permission to open the prezzie before her. She complained that the gift wrapper was of lousy material and if I don't like the prezzie I must pretend that I do (Erm...this phrase very familiar leh...somebody else said this to me before). Anyway, I was almost cursing and swearing while trying to unwrap the prezzie gently. (Hey SD! I did try to be gentle, ok? Blame it on your lousy wrapper!) I think she was so afraid that people will see the content of the prezzie that she wrapped it twice?! Gosh! First with the red roses gift wrapper and then with the transparent wrapper. And her wrapping skills need lots of improvements. The sticky tape were in parts, making it even more challenging for a girl who's trying very hard to be more feminine and gentle with things who has a very short span of attention and temper to open the prezzie.
After much struggling, I managed to open the prezzie and WOW!!!! I almost died from a shock. It was a really nice prezzie but I smiled and told SD this- "DAMN! I can't recycle the prezzie!" She gave me a jigsaw puzzle with a photo of me in the pink kimono I wore during the D & D. hahaha... In the picture, I look sooooo sweet and feminine lor... I love the prezzie alot. Thanks, SD! *MUACKS* For the prezzie, for the effort to get it done. I bet it took you a long while to find a decent photo of me, right? haha.. btw..AO asked how come you didnt take the one that I was in my pink flowery shorts... hahaha....(Apparently, my dept colleagues are still very amused by my pink FLOWERY shorts)
Had a great lunch with SD and went back office. At about 4pm plus, I got a shock again. This time, is work related. Everything was so last minute and I have to make several calls to make and the best part was I have to dig out old files for the contact list and when I checked through my list. Everything was not updated. So I had no choice but to call my dear friend, SD for help. I am glad I called her, she was soooo willing to help me to think of how she can get the stuff that I need, asap. It was really a BIG favour that she could just say case closed. I think if the situation happened to someone else, I bet she wouldnt have picked up the phone in the first place. (Ok..for this part, I better qualify..i said "I Bet" so the liability is on me...) I really appreciate that. Thanks, babe! What really surprised me was when she smsed me at about 8 plus in the evening to tell me she managed to get hold of the stuff that I needed urgently and have emailed to me. OMG! Is like WOW!! Imagine 8pm?! Shes still around and sent me the stuff. THANKS, BABE! *MUACKS MUACKS MUACKSSSSS* Don't wipe off my kisses, ok? Not anyone gets those kisses easily.
I guess I must have done something right, to deserve such a great friend like SD who goes all the way out to help me. Not only just her, but friends like Ah Di, Ah Wen, Ah Hia, 秋, Turtle, simpleton, Man, XZ, Marky, Beaniee, etc. When I am in need for help or in need of listening ears, you guys and gals are here for me. Yupz! I should be satisfied with what I have now, and to realise that I am very blessed, indeed! Thanks, guys and gals!
p/s: For those who know I am trying to get rid of the big distraction, I have told myself it time to wake up and to do something. I think I am on a very good progress now. No worries, I make sure the distraction be out of the way soon, since I have started on my revision. 我会将所有的精神用在温习课业来把该忘记的事与人给忘记掉。
1 comment:
My dear girl, I'm drowning under the kisses already.... :)
SD
Post a Comment