Had my RE-gals-in-the-same-company lunch today with KF, XT and WL. FS couldnt join us cos she has some last minute things to clear before she's on leave. KF proposed goin to Ma Maison at Bugis Junction but when we reached there, we decided to go for the Tea Shake House but to our horror, we realised that they have closed the shop for renovation! So we went to V8 cafe for our lunch.
V8 Cafe is located at a corner of the 3rd level in Bugis Junction, we discovered this place quite awhile back and if we run out of ideas, we will go there for our lunches or sometimes even dinners. The place will usually play some movies while customers enjoy their food. Remember the last time we had lunch, yupz the 4 of us, XT and KF ended up watching the screens while eating and with silly smiles on their faces.
Today we went to V8 cafe and everyone of us ordered something different. KF's luck wasnt that good, she had to change her orders twice cos they ran out of the ingredients for her choice of main course. After ordering, WL made a comment that after listening to it, I almost puked the water out that I was drinking. She commented that the waitress is kawaii and she feels like bringing her home! *Gasp* Don't ask me why she said that, ok? I have absolutely NO IDEA! In fact, I was horrified. Then we joked about how dangerous I am, sitting near her. As usual, during lunch is full of crap for KF. Was telling them about somebody kept sms-ing me and my sms limit has burst without knowing how in the world I can do it. KF commented "maybe he 想念你". And suddenly WL sang "想念你的笑..." and KF continued with "想念你的外套, 想念你白色袜子..." And she stopped there with both WL and herself staring at me and said "U wore white socks when u meet him? Or he has seen you with white socks and nothing else?" I could almost kill KF if she wasnt my friend. She's so full of crap but sometimes she's at the receiving end of my lame corny jokes that could freeze her to death.
After lunch, we were in the lift on the way back to office. KF commented that her wallet is DBS i.e. Dua Buei Sai. We looked at her, really impressed by her choice of acronyms for her wallet. Hahaha.. Before we recover, she commented that her mobile phone is a bimbo, cos it looks nice but is totally empty inside. Ok! KF! You are really good in your lame jokes. Well done! Keep it up! I must 拜你为师!
Hence, the song "味道" is dedicated to the gang...
味道 - 辛曉琪
今天晚上的星星很少
不知道它們跑那去了
赤裸裸的天空星星多寂寥
我以為傷心可以很少
我以為我能過得很好
誰知道一想你
思念苦無藥 無處可逃
想念你的笑 想念你的外套
想念你白色襪子 和你身上的味道
我想念你的吻 和手指淡淡煙草味道
記憶中曾被愛的味道
今天晚上的心事很少
不知道這樣算好不好
赤裸裸的寂寞朝著心頭繞
V8 Cafe is located at a corner of the 3rd level in Bugis Junction, we discovered this place quite awhile back and if we run out of ideas, we will go there for our lunches or sometimes even dinners. The place will usually play some movies while customers enjoy their food. Remember the last time we had lunch, yupz the 4 of us, XT and KF ended up watching the screens while eating and with silly smiles on their faces.
Today we went to V8 cafe and everyone of us ordered something different. KF's luck wasnt that good, she had to change her orders twice cos they ran out of the ingredients for her choice of main course. After ordering, WL made a comment that after listening to it, I almost puked the water out that I was drinking. She commented that the waitress is kawaii and she feels like bringing her home! *Gasp* Don't ask me why she said that, ok? I have absolutely NO IDEA! In fact, I was horrified. Then we joked about how dangerous I am, sitting near her. As usual, during lunch is full of crap for KF. Was telling them about somebody kept sms-ing me and my sms limit has burst without knowing how in the world I can do it. KF commented "maybe he 想念你". And suddenly WL sang "想念你的笑..." and KF continued with "想念你的外套, 想念你白色袜子..." And she stopped there with both WL and herself staring at me and said "U wore white socks when u meet him? Or he has seen you with white socks and nothing else?" I could almost kill KF if she wasnt my friend. She's so full of crap but sometimes she's at the receiving end of my lame corny jokes that could freeze her to death.
After lunch, we were in the lift on the way back to office. KF commented that her wallet is DBS i.e. Dua Buei Sai. We looked at her, really impressed by her choice of acronyms for her wallet. Hahaha.. Before we recover, she commented that her mobile phone is a bimbo, cos it looks nice but is totally empty inside. Ok! KF! You are really good in your lame jokes. Well done! Keep it up! I must 拜你为师!
Hence, the song "味道" is dedicated to the gang...
味道 - 辛曉琪
今天晚上的星星很少
不知道它們跑那去了
赤裸裸的天空星星多寂寥
我以為傷心可以很少
我以為我能過得很好
誰知道一想你
思念苦無藥 無處可逃
想念你的笑 想念你的外套
想念你白色襪子 和你身上的味道
我想念你的吻 和手指淡淡煙草味道
記憶中曾被愛的味道
今天晚上的心事很少
不知道這樣算好不好
赤裸裸的寂寞朝著心頭繞
No comments:
Post a Comment