Saturday, August 16, 2008

Missing Cupid & his underwear

First of all..let me welcome another reader of my blog- KTW ("TW"). Wah..not KTV leh... ok..corny. Yah..you guys must be relieved to read about me joking again. Let's just say that my mood is pretty much like the stock market lately- erratic. Anyway, lets welcome TW, the handsome guy in BU during our uni days. (TW, you better treat me to a nice lunch next week for promoting you in my blog)

Don't you think the word "coincidence" is a wonderful word? I think it is. Considering that I am working in a super dilapidated building that probably after 1 more of those major earthquake tremors effect later, the building could be declared "unsafe", I have actually have a few friends who work in the same company as me and my sec sch classmates, Skycloud and XZ who are also working in the same building but fortunately not in the same company.haha. btw..i mean fortunate for them.

Just a few days ago, I confirmed that TW is also working in the same building. The best part is...he's in the building management of the building. Wow! Hey TW! I WANNA COMPLAIN, AH! hahaha...
I must say TW's crappiness is of an excellent standard! ahah. Kinda unbelievable that we can hit it off and crapped so much even though we havent spoken to one another after we left SWC in BRE and I went to RE while he went to BU. Thats like 6 yrs ago? Wow...

So whats the link with Cupid? Must share this funny and corny part of this conversation with you guys. Yesterday, was his birthday (how i remember? Facebook, lah!) So I sorta wished him Happy Bday and asked if he's going out to celebrate bday with his darling. He replied that Cupid is not doing his job well. I suggested that he should find a replacement. His reply was really "one kind", telling me that Cupid can't be found, so cannot treat him to "fried squid". I suggested to him, maybe get a new, clean white underwear to tempt him out. Cos Cupid might be very uncomfy with his dirty and probably greyish-white underwear cos he doesnt get to change, so have to hide from the public eyes.

Yes...I noe you guys are freezing from the lame joke...aiyah... pardon me for my lousy sense of humour these few days. Am still trying to calm myself down....Saturday! I love Saturdays....hahaaha. Bedtime! FRIENDS, U DA BEST *MWAH MWAH!*

No comments: