Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Response to PEBBLES

Nothing funny or interesting happened for the past 2 days. Feeling bored and decide to respond to Pebbles' comments on my new hairstyle, which is as follow:-

"Girl, the new look suits you. I also like the one that you took some time back with your nephew (ie. the one with straight shoulder length hair). But then again, you were younger then, so maybe that's why the photograph looks better. Erm... oh dear... I think I better stop here before I shoot my mouth off. You're the best ! Mwah! Mwah!"

First of all, THANKS, BABE! Secondly, erm...Woman! That photo was taken during CNY 2007, so is like 1.5 yrs ago? "You were younger then" sounds like it was taken YEARS ago! If I did age so much within 1.5 yrs. There's only one thing I wanna say... "GET ME OUT OF WHERE I AM, NOWWWW!!!!" haha...So you know what to do, right? *Gives you a knowing look*

Lastly, Don't always "Mwah! Mwah!" me, lahhhhh... GROSS!!! *pukes* Please keep your mwahs to yourself or you really like to give away your mwahs, there are always Ah Di or Ah Wen or your Da....

1 comment:

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

My dear girl! It just goes to support my theory that ladies generally look better with straight hair and a shorter fringe.

Of course, I may be tempted to sing a different tune when it comes to long, flowing and wavy hair (ala the heroines on the cover of romance novels). However, I have learned the painful lesson that short hair + wavy/curly hair = Ah Soh.

As such, I have rebonded my shoulder-length hair. I intend to let my hair grow long again, by which time the natural curls will return and I can look terribly "guniang" again (are you feeling jealous yet?). Ooh... the anticipation!

In any event, I have started receiving compliments for my new hairstyle:-
(a) a client (yes, the guy who told me the other day that I have become fat) commented that I am getting younger and younger each day (note: for this latest comment, I am prepared to forgive him for pointing out the obvious earlier, ie. that I have indeed put on weight); and
(b) the secondary 2 son of a friend (who is of the same age as me) told his mother recently that he feels uncomfortable calling me "auntie" because I do not look like an auntie as I am "so young".

Haha! Life is good....

Cheers!