Friday, July 18, 2008

"I don't like to have protection"

I did not say the above statement but somebody in my dept did.... Sheeshh! Can't believe she said that! Goodness me!

WL and I were discussing about the different models of handphones cos WL needed to change her lousy samsung handphone to another brand. She told us how she disliked her current hp and that the hp is down frequently. She decided to switch to Sony Ericsson and was discussing with me the budget and the specifications. I reminded her about the likelihood of getting the same hp as one of our colleagues- SF. So we went over to her desk and checked with her on her hp model. We started the same discussion with SF and WL was commenting that I am a Samsung fan and she doesn't like Samsung phones after her bad experiences with the phone she has. SF commented that ever since she started using Sony Ericsson and she loves it so much. I made a comment that I don't really like Sony Ericsson cos most of their hp models do not protect the keys or the screen. And the following convseration took place.

SF: Well...get those plastic screen lar...
Me: Not fashionable with the plastic screen lar...
SF: Oh well, I don't have this problem cos I don't like to have protection....
WL & I: What?!" *opened eyes real wide*
Me: That explains why you have 2 kids and more to come....

Ok..just got into trouble with my parents.....damn! Think in quite a deep mess...must think of way to salvage

No comments: