Sunday, April 15, 2007

Funny Bumper Sticker Quotes

Surfing the net for quotes & i passed by this website- GoodQuotes.com & they have a section on Funny Bumper Sticker Quotes. Here are some of the funny ones..
  1. No, I don't have PMS. I just really hate you.
  2. If you're rich, I’m single!
  3. All I want is less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done
  4. Cover Me I'm Changing Lanes
  5. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way
  6. Growing old is inevitable...Growing up is optional
  7. Honk If You Want To See My Finger
  8. I Don’t Suffer From Insanity, I Enjoy Every Minute Of It
  9. If you cannot convince them, confuse them
  10. I'm objective; I object to everything
  11. Life is like a straw it sucks
  12. The more I learn, the less I understand
  13. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog

Source: GoodQuotes.com

No comments: