Ever since I got back from my trip, I have been keeping myself busy. For the month of May, I have been busy meeting up with old friends (uni-mates, korea tourmate and even sec sch friends) and new friend (people like Ah-Sam). Went for a couple of ktv sessions, watched 1 movie, did some shopping (i.e. damages) and most importantly went out for lotsa photography outings.
Every weekend, I am out taking photos...
1st week: Jurong Bird Park with HTeach and XZ
2nd week: MBS with cloudie and LST (not xiaoting)
3rd week: Navy Open House with cloudie
4th week: Chinatown, Ann Siang Hill (With a group of CS-ers)
I hope I can continue this momentum. I need all these activities to keep myself happy and busy. Every week I am pushing through the weekdays, reminding myself to look forward to the next photography outing or social activity with old friends. Let's hope 1st week of June, I'll be able to keep up to that.
Looking forward to these dates for now:
31st May
12 June & 17 June
Hopefully, Ah-Sam can make it to go zoo with me....and not waste my free tix...haha
Every weekend, I am out taking photos...
1st week: Jurong Bird Park with HTeach and XZ
2nd week: MBS with cloudie and LST (not xiaoting)
3rd week: Navy Open House with cloudie
4th week: Chinatown, Ann Siang Hill (With a group of CS-ers)
I hope I can continue this momentum. I need all these activities to keep myself happy and busy. Every week I am pushing through the weekdays, reminding myself to look forward to the next photography outing or social activity with old friends. Let's hope 1st week of June, I'll be able to keep up to that.
Looking forward to these dates for now:
31st May
12 June & 17 June
Hopefully, Ah-Sam can make it to go zoo with me....and not waste my free tix...haha
No comments:
Post a Comment