One sure sign to show when you have not done shopping on a regular basis is when you look at the amount you spent on just 1 shopping trip on a saturday afternoon.
Yesterday, mama and I decided to do our usual saturday shopping trip. We have planned the activities for the day with my papa dropping us at Singtel Comcentre for me to return the mio machine. After which, we started our shopping trip. First, to 313@Somerset cos both of us wanted to go uniqlo to check out some stuff. Ended up with me buying 2 tank tops. (Yes..finally I decide to wear tank tops to show off my flabby arms) but 0 pair of shorts cos they don't have a smaller size for the color that I want.
Next shopping destination was Centrepoint, cos she wanna take a look at the luggage promotion at Robinsons. After eyeing at some models, she sorta made up her mind what she wanted but our luggage carrier guy i.e. my dad wasn't around so she decided to juz go back go Robinsons the next day. We went to Ichiban for our late lunch and I kept insisting that I shan't eat too much and I didn't eat that much.
Moved on to OG Orchard Point to look for my shorts but erm...don't have my size...so we planned to alter our shopping locations abit to include Chinatown as I was very determined to get a spare pair of shorts for my photography outings and since the brand that have my kind of shorts have a counter at OG Chinatown too.
Took a bus down to Funan to shop for the next item on my shopping list- a tripod. Understand that TK Foto has moved to Funan, I went to see if is already opened. But nope, they were still doing renovations. So mama and I went over to Peninsula Plaza's Cathay Photo to look for tripods. This guy, Samuel was really friendly and recommended me some tripods and did a demo for me. I told him out right that I noe nothing much about tripods. After his explanation and demo, I got the Manfrotto 190xprob and the ballhead with the bag that cost me about $395. Ouch, indeed! I must really make full use of the tripod!!
After I am done with the tripod, we took a bus down to Chinatown where my mother did most of the shopping this time at People's Park Complex where she went around looking for fabrics. Went to OG again and I finally found a pair of shorts that fit my requirements. Yeah!
We decided to take a breather from all the shopping and went to Mcdonald's for tea and waited for our driver to come and pick us up and proceed to dinner.
Total damages incurred for the day was close to S$500...(including the fabrics I bought as well). I really should be arranging for more photography outings so that I can avoid spending money doing shopping...can also lose weight and keep fit...then I can dig out all my old clothes to wear.
Yesterday, mama and I decided to do our usual saturday shopping trip. We have planned the activities for the day with my papa dropping us at Singtel Comcentre for me to return the mio machine. After which, we started our shopping trip. First, to 313@Somerset cos both of us wanted to go uniqlo to check out some stuff. Ended up with me buying 2 tank tops. (Yes..finally I decide to wear tank tops to show off my flabby arms) but 0 pair of shorts cos they don't have a smaller size for the color that I want.
Next shopping destination was Centrepoint, cos she wanna take a look at the luggage promotion at Robinsons. After eyeing at some models, she sorta made up her mind what she wanted but our luggage carrier guy i.e. my dad wasn't around so she decided to juz go back go Robinsons the next day. We went to Ichiban for our late lunch and I kept insisting that I shan't eat too much and I didn't eat that much.
Moved on to OG Orchard Point to look for my shorts but erm...don't have my size...so we planned to alter our shopping locations abit to include Chinatown as I was very determined to get a spare pair of shorts for my photography outings and since the brand that have my kind of shorts have a counter at OG Chinatown too.
Took a bus down to Funan to shop for the next item on my shopping list- a tripod. Understand that TK Foto has moved to Funan, I went to see if is already opened. But nope, they were still doing renovations. So mama and I went over to Peninsula Plaza's Cathay Photo to look for tripods. This guy, Samuel was really friendly and recommended me some tripods and did a demo for me. I told him out right that I noe nothing much about tripods. After his explanation and demo, I got the Manfrotto 190xprob and the ballhead with the bag that cost me about $395. Ouch, indeed! I must really make full use of the tripod!!
After I am done with the tripod, we took a bus down to Chinatown where my mother did most of the shopping this time at People's Park Complex where she went around looking for fabrics. Went to OG again and I finally found a pair of shorts that fit my requirements. Yeah!
We decided to take a breather from all the shopping and went to Mcdonald's for tea and waited for our driver to come and pick us up and proceed to dinner.
Total damages incurred for the day was close to S$500...(including the fabrics I bought as well). I really should be arranging for more photography outings so that I can avoid spending money doing shopping...can also lose weight and keep fit...then I can dig out all my old clothes to wear.
No comments:
Post a Comment