This is probably the first time that you guys and gals ever hear me make a comment on a female human being. Yes! U didnt read it wrongly when I mentioned "She", I was referring to Landy Wen (温岚). As most of you who saw my fb status update and who reads my blog will know that I have won a pair of tix to attend 温岚音乐会 on Sunday evening at Lunar@The Cannery at Clarke Quay.
Met up with Aloy at Liang Court at 6pm for dinner, cos he was on the "Anything" mode, I called the shots and suggested we go to the food stalls at the basement of Liang Court and try out their Japanese food. We settled for japanese curry don sets, he ordered tonkatsu with cheese while I ordered my tonkatsu without cheese (Don't need to be so cheesy). Chit chatted with Aloy while waiting for our dinners and I was checking my camera when I realised I was blur enough to not bring the SD card for the camera!!! Meaning no point having the camera at full batt!!! Fortunately, I was smart enough to ask Aloy to bring his camera. Phew!!! The dinners arrived shortly after and we get to tuck in to the seemingly tasty japanese curry tonkatsu don set. True enough it was quite nice! hee heee... We finished our dinners pretty fast and we still have quite alot of time, so we ended up at McCafe for after dinner tea/coffee. Continued our topics about our workplace and school, quite funny to hear some encounters him or his friends had. Of course, shared with him some funny encounters I had at my workplace too.
Soon it was time for the event and we made our way to Clarke Quay, took a big round u-turn to finally found Block C and found a long queue forming outside Lunar. We managed to get in through another queue and we found seats at the centre of the stage, but realised that the table was reserved!! WTF!!! We were then directed to the right hand corner of the place, which doesnt have really good view but still ok. Ordered our drinks and we continued our chit chats while waiting for the show to start. While we were chatting, the background was playing Landy's newest single- D.I.S.C.O. Aloy commented that by the end of the whole thing, the song is going to be the next Kylie Minogue "can't get you out of my head", that it'll keep ringing in our heads non-stop till it irritates us to the max.
At about 9pm, the host from 100.3fm started the event with the usual cheering thingy etc. At about 9.20pm, Landy finally is on stage singing to her first single- D.I.S.C.O. Aloy kindly lend me his new camera and even asked me to go near the stage to take clearer shots of Landy, while he was sitting there alone watching the screen. OMG! Landy is sooooo hotttt in her tight outfit! hahaha... btw..nice pair of legs.. *very envious* After Landy sang the first song, she sang her few other new singles like the ballads- "我全都相信" & "不要爱上我" in her latest album. She then "ended" the showcase with "放开你的头脑". She also accepted request whereby the whole crowd requested for "傻瓜". Niceee!! Everyone sang along and so did i (ok..maybe not everyone, cos Aloy doesnt know the song!) hahaah. She also sang a medley of some of her old ballads. Whee! I must say not only was she dressed very hot, she was also a good performer singing live as well as playing the games with the audiences. Showcase ended at about 10.20pm. And I was feeling quite high and excited! And I actually took so many photos that Aloy's camera battery went flat and I took about 100+ photos! hahaha
We left the place and walked towards Central to take our public transport. While we were walking there, I was singing to Landy's D.I.S.C.O and Aloy was slightly horrified and reminded me what he said earlier on "See, what I mean? U are now hooked onto the song..."
When I reached home, Aloy came online and started uploading the photos onto some portal for me to dl. Felt so bad that I actually took 400mb worth of photos & videos that he has to slowly upload them. haha...It was a great evening, enjoying to the live performance of Landy Wen and must also thank Aloy for accompanying me to this showcase, even though he doesn't know who she is.
我全都相信 - 温岚
作詞:吳克群 / 作曲:吳克群
我相信 你說的每一句
就算是 明知是甜言蜜語
可是我 總覺得哪裡有問題
也許這些話語 不只說給我聽
我相信 是因為你的猶豫
所以把 感情陷入難題
沒關係 我有做壞人的勇氣
就算毀滅自己 也要捍衛愛情
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句 我答應 我可以 我不會負你
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句只差一句我愛你
我相信 你說的每一句
就算是 一切都變成回憶
可是我 逃不開也回不去
也許這些話語 是諷刺的回音
我相信 是因為你的猶豫
所以把 我永遠困在這裡
沒關係 我會繼續撐下去
給我勇氣呼吸 我只需要一句
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句 我答應 我可以 我不會負你
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句只差一句我愛你
(我想你說不出我愛你)
不要爱上我 - 温岚
是不是我們都太衝動 壓抑不了寂寞
這樣的關係到底算甚麼 我竟然會感動
相信你會為愛往前衝 而我沒有把握
曖昧的關係到底算甚麼 好怕你愛上我
怕你愛上我 不要愛上我
我眼眶的淚 閃爍在美麗的黑夜
卻無能為力啊
怕你愛上我 不要愛上我
我給的不多 請你原諒我的脆弱
讓你我 擁有自由
Met up with Aloy at Liang Court at 6pm for dinner, cos he was on the "Anything" mode, I called the shots and suggested we go to the food stalls at the basement of Liang Court and try out their Japanese food. We settled for japanese curry don sets, he ordered tonkatsu with cheese while I ordered my tonkatsu without cheese (Don't need to be so cheesy). Chit chatted with Aloy while waiting for our dinners and I was checking my camera when I realised I was blur enough to not bring the SD card for the camera!!! Meaning no point having the camera at full batt!!! Fortunately, I was smart enough to ask Aloy to bring his camera. Phew!!! The dinners arrived shortly after and we get to tuck in to the seemingly tasty japanese curry tonkatsu don set. True enough it was quite nice! hee heee... We finished our dinners pretty fast and we still have quite alot of time, so we ended up at McCafe for after dinner tea/coffee. Continued our topics about our workplace and school, quite funny to hear some encounters him or his friends had. Of course, shared with him some funny encounters I had at my workplace too.
Soon it was time for the event and we made our way to Clarke Quay, took a big round u-turn to finally found Block C and found a long queue forming outside Lunar. We managed to get in through another queue and we found seats at the centre of the stage, but realised that the table was reserved!! WTF!!! We were then directed to the right hand corner of the place, which doesnt have really good view but still ok. Ordered our drinks and we continued our chit chats while waiting for the show to start. While we were chatting, the background was playing Landy's newest single- D.I.S.C.O. Aloy commented that by the end of the whole thing, the song is going to be the next Kylie Minogue "can't get you out of my head", that it'll keep ringing in our heads non-stop till it irritates us to the max.
At about 9pm, the host from 100.3fm started the event with the usual cheering thingy etc. At about 9.20pm, Landy finally is on stage singing to her first single- D.I.S.C.O. Aloy kindly lend me his new camera and even asked me to go near the stage to take clearer shots of Landy, while he was sitting there alone watching the screen. OMG! Landy is sooooo hotttt in her tight outfit! hahaha... btw..nice pair of legs.. *very envious* After Landy sang the first song, she sang her few other new singles like the ballads- "我全都相信" & "不要爱上我" in her latest album. She then "ended" the showcase with "放开你的头脑". She also accepted request whereby the whole crowd requested for "傻瓜". Niceee!! Everyone sang along and so did i (ok..maybe not everyone, cos Aloy doesnt know the song!) hahaah. She also sang a medley of some of her old ballads. Whee! I must say not only was she dressed very hot, she was also a good performer singing live as well as playing the games with the audiences. Showcase ended at about 10.20pm. And I was feeling quite high and excited! And I actually took so many photos that Aloy's camera battery went flat and I took about 100+ photos! hahaha
We left the place and walked towards Central to take our public transport. While we were walking there, I was singing to Landy's D.I.S.C.O and Aloy was slightly horrified and reminded me what he said earlier on "See, what I mean? U are now hooked onto the song..."
When I reached home, Aloy came online and started uploading the photos onto some portal for me to dl. Felt so bad that I actually took 400mb worth of photos & videos that he has to slowly upload them. haha...It was a great evening, enjoying to the live performance of Landy Wen and must also thank Aloy for accompanying me to this showcase, even though he doesn't know who she is.
我全都相信 - 温岚
作詞:吳克群 / 作曲:吳克群
我相信 你說的每一句
就算是 明知是甜言蜜語
可是我 總覺得哪裡有問題
也許這些話語 不只說給我聽
我相信 是因為你的猶豫
所以把 感情陷入難題
沒關係 我有做壞人的勇氣
就算毀滅自己 也要捍衛愛情
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句 我答應 我可以 我不會負你
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句只差一句我愛你
我相信 你說的每一句
就算是 一切都變成回憶
可是我 逃不開也回不去
也許這些話語 是諷刺的回音
我相信 是因為你的猶豫
所以把 我永遠困在這裡
沒關係 我會繼續撐下去
給我勇氣呼吸 我只需要一句
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句 我答應 我可以 我不會負你
我全都相信 相信你說的每一句
每一句只差一句我愛你
(我想你說不出我愛你)
不要爱上我 - 温岚
是不是我們都太衝動 壓抑不了寂寞
這樣的關係到底算甚麼 我竟然會感動
相信你會為愛往前衝 而我沒有把握
曖昧的關係到底算甚麼 好怕你愛上我
怕你愛上我 不要愛上我
我眼眶的淚 閃爍在美麗的黑夜
卻無能為力啊
怕你愛上我 不要愛上我
我給的不多 請你原諒我的脆弱
讓你我 擁有自由
No comments:
Post a Comment