You are warned! This is an entry about me grumbling about some things and some people. IF you don't feel like reading it, then don't.
Can somebody tell me why some people doesn't know how to differentiate between an office environment and a car/bathroom/private enclosure? Why am I asking this? Cos there's someone in the office who's always holding "live concerts" every single day! The radio is on so freaking loud that sitting 2 seats away from that person, I can hear the music loud and clear. Ok fine, the radio is on, i might get to enjoy the music! But can that person don't sing along to almost every song?! Gosh! Is like an office not your house or car or bathroom or some karaoke room, that only you yourself can listen to your own singing. We do not appreciate your singing to every single song especially when your voice range doesn't match the tune. Gosh! I think i am going tone deaf soon!! This week has been a terrible week cos my buffer is not around, my ears have suffered!!! And no, stuffing my ears with ear plugs whole day is not very comfy. I appreciate to air my ears! So can somebody tell that idiot to shut her mouth up?!
On another agenda, recently people have been asking me about my personal life, whether I am keen on so & so or that so & so. I know you guys are concerned about my life, but when I said I am not keen on so & so or that so & so, please believe what I said. To me, I don't see any need to hide whether am I keen or not. If I am sure about my feelings towards a certain person, I'll give you an answer. No...I am not angry with you guys, I know you all are just maybe busybody or concerned for me. I am totally cool about it. But.... it kinda get on my nerves when that particular person actually asked if I am interested in some other guy. ARGHHH!!! Which part of the no, doesn't that person get it?!
Don't feel like I am in the mood for any mind games that involves hinting...is time for me to emo again....
Can somebody tell me why some people doesn't know how to differentiate between an office environment and a car/bathroom/private enclosure? Why am I asking this? Cos there's someone in the office who's always holding "live concerts" every single day! The radio is on so freaking loud that sitting 2 seats away from that person, I can hear the music loud and clear. Ok fine, the radio is on, i might get to enjoy the music! But can that person don't sing along to almost every song?! Gosh! Is like an office not your house or car or bathroom or some karaoke room, that only you yourself can listen to your own singing. We do not appreciate your singing to every single song especially when your voice range doesn't match the tune. Gosh! I think i am going tone deaf soon!! This week has been a terrible week cos my buffer is not around, my ears have suffered!!! And no, stuffing my ears with ear plugs whole day is not very comfy. I appreciate to air my ears! So can somebody tell that idiot to shut her mouth up?!
On another agenda, recently people have been asking me about my personal life, whether I am keen on so & so or that so & so. I know you guys are concerned about my life, but when I said I am not keen on so & so or that so & so, please believe what I said. To me, I don't see any need to hide whether am I keen or not. If I am sure about my feelings towards a certain person, I'll give you an answer. No...I am not angry with you guys, I know you all are just maybe busybody or concerned for me. I am totally cool about it. But.... it kinda get on my nerves when that particular person actually asked if I am interested in some other guy. ARGHHH!!! Which part of the no, doesn't that person get it?!
Don't feel like I am in the mood for any mind games that involves hinting...is time for me to emo again....
No comments:
Post a Comment