Sunday, November 08, 2009

My firsts in movies...

Yeah...I still got some "第一次" that I haven't experienced in the movies before.. No lah..not talking abt those kinky stuff, you dirty minded fellows (U know I am referring to u). Anyway, haven't been watching movies lately but guess what for 2 days in a row I ended up experiencing 2 "第一次" in these 2 movies.

Friday- "My Girlfriend is An Agent"
Friday, I went to watch the latest korean movie "My Girlfriend is an agent" with JH. She wanted to try out the couple seats and booked couple seats for both of us(Note: she's straight and so am I). Hence, my 第一次 sitting in couple seats and is with a girl. *shakes head* The movie was hilarious but I was practically struggling reading the chinese and english subtitles at one go as well as listening to their korean language. (According to Aloy, watching movie shouldn't be so stressful...ahhaa) Some lame jokes and actions done by the actors made me unable to control my laughter. Finished the movie at about 12am and took a cab home. The movie is worth watching if you guys need some end of the day entertainment. But I don't think is worth a wkend tix price, so watch it during the wkdays!

Saturday - Coraline
When I reached home at about 12 plus and got online, Aloy msned me and asked me if I would be free to watch Coraline (Note: Not CAROLine hor..is CORALine) the next day (i.e. Saturday). That is my second 第一次 experience, no not about watching with him but is more of watching a 3D movie (i am talking abt actual movie that spans a time of about 1hr plus). Agreed to meet up at Vivo on Saturday for lunch and movie. Coraline is a movie based on a book written by this author, Neil Gaiman, who's a famous british author. Aloy is like a huge fan of his books and wanted to catch this in 3D, despite him having the 2D version in dvds. 3D movies are damn cool!!! Imagine the characters just appear right in front of you in 3D, real enough to make someone jump in his seat when the praying mantis appeared suddenly (was referring to the guy who sat next to Aloy and jumped in his seat, enough to actually knock into Aloy). ahah..the movie was pretty entertaining with some scary parts. A movie worth watching too in 3D that is!

So there we go! Another two 第一次 experiences to add to my 第一次 completed list! hahah.. What's next? hmm... probably "2012" and maybe the "squeakuel" titled "Alvin & the Chipmunks 2"? heeee....

No comments: