Today, I left office on the dot with WL and MK (she doesnt wanna be known as KL), while walking on the way to Bugis MRT Station, WL was saying something to MK and MK used the words "tmd" at her which kinda shocked WL. So WL told her "Can you please be more 温柔? Even 五月天 sang the song 温柔 before. And I told her that maybe MK is very 知足 with what she has and very comfortable with her current situation that no changes are required. MK commented that then she should "私奔到月球". While WL was still trying to argue back and trying to twist that maybe MK is not happy. I said "Actually maybe, 你不是真正的快乐" MK started to laugh and then I continued to say "She's not happy cos she 突然好想你". Both MK and WL were stunned with how the few Mayday songs were linked together almost instantly.
Ok...I know I am crappy. But lately I am feeling really high! hahaha... Happy is good! I am gay, indeed!
p/s: I think my tolerance level is almost maxing soon, if one day you guys read in the papers that somebody's mouth got stuffed by a radio. Remember to give me a call, it could be me stuffing the radio into that somebody's mouth. Listening to the radio in the office so loud that people who are 2 seats away can listen to the songs clearly is already very disturbing. But these people will get totally disturbed and tortured if the person actually sings along with the songs and pls..only 50% of the keys are in place. ARGGHHH!!! *Pulls hair*
Ok...I know I am crappy. But lately I am feeling really high! hahaha... Happy is good! I am gay, indeed!
p/s: I think my tolerance level is almost maxing soon, if one day you guys read in the papers that somebody's mouth got stuffed by a radio. Remember to give me a call, it could be me stuffing the radio into that somebody's mouth. Listening to the radio in the office so loud that people who are 2 seats away can listen to the songs clearly is already very disturbing. But these people will get totally disturbed and tortured if the person actually sings along with the songs and pls..only 50% of the keys are in place. ARGGHHH!!! *Pulls hair*
No comments:
Post a Comment