Yupz! I am still breathing and alive. Have been very busy that I havent had the time or the attention span to sit here and type a new blog post. Hence, the 2 weeks silence and no updates on my blog, not even about songs or lyrics.
So what have i been doing for 2 weeks? Last week, I was busy watching and finishing the super HOT and popular korean drama "花样男子". Have since been hooked with the soundtrack. Had my first badminton session with the colleagues from my company at the School of Physical Education campus located at Evans Road. On that Friday, almost everyone was complaining about aching muscles and arms while I was smiling at them. On saturday, Met up with HL, my JC senior for tea session at TCC, International Building. Chatted with her about latest happenings and she told me she has a weekly badminton session with her hubby and his friends at Clementi and that I could join them if I like. Sounds like a plan, if I do not have any badminton sessions on Sunday with Man and his friends.
This week has been a terrible week with lotsa of outstanding stuff at work to clear and not forgetting the talk held by my office that made me spent half a day at Capital Tower. Met up with a few of my uni-mates at the talk.
For a blunder made by XZ, he arranged for our monthly dinner session with HTeach on Thursday instead of next Thursday. And I only know it like 3pm that afternoon. So we ended up arranged to meet at 7.30pm at Orchard. Called XZ to inform him that I might not be able to join them if my work ends late cos I was busy rushing some proposal and the deadline was on Friday. Luckily, I was able to meet them at 7.45pm at Orchard Central and we went to Tonkichi and have to wait for awhile to get tables. While waiting to get table there, a man in his late 30s, walked into the restaurant and requested for a table asking the manager if he has any chance to get a table as he has a movie at 8pm. SIAO! Of course no lah..still dare to ask. When he walked past me & XZ he called out to his gf/wife "Babyyyy...." I was horrified! hahaha..HTeach missed out and couldnt stop laughing when we repeated what we heard to her and I did the "baby..." tone that the guy used. HTeach almost freaked out too. During dinner, we talked about almost everything that we can think of. It was a rather short dinner as I wanted to go home fast to rest, preparing for the Friday's mad rush.
Cancelled my appt on Friday evening as I know I won't have the energy nor the mood to do anything. Came home and sleep at 10pm, cos I was too sleepy to even stay up to surf the net.
Shall look forward to Sunday's badminton session, I need to do something more enjoyable other than work...next week I'll be getting my nintendo wii. YEAH!!!! Think I have quite a few appts next week.
So what have i been doing for 2 weeks? Last week, I was busy watching and finishing the super HOT and popular korean drama "花样男子". Have since been hooked with the soundtrack. Had my first badminton session with the colleagues from my company at the School of Physical Education campus located at Evans Road. On that Friday, almost everyone was complaining about aching muscles and arms while I was smiling at them. On saturday, Met up with HL, my JC senior for tea session at TCC, International Building. Chatted with her about latest happenings and she told me she has a weekly badminton session with her hubby and his friends at Clementi and that I could join them if I like. Sounds like a plan, if I do not have any badminton sessions on Sunday with Man and his friends.
This week has been a terrible week with lotsa of outstanding stuff at work to clear and not forgetting the talk held by my office that made me spent half a day at Capital Tower. Met up with a few of my uni-mates at the talk.
For a blunder made by XZ, he arranged for our monthly dinner session with HTeach on Thursday instead of next Thursday. And I only know it like 3pm that afternoon. So we ended up arranged to meet at 7.30pm at Orchard. Called XZ to inform him that I might not be able to join them if my work ends late cos I was busy rushing some proposal and the deadline was on Friday. Luckily, I was able to meet them at 7.45pm at Orchard Central and we went to Tonkichi and have to wait for awhile to get tables. While waiting to get table there, a man in his late 30s, walked into the restaurant and requested for a table asking the manager if he has any chance to get a table as he has a movie at 8pm. SIAO! Of course no lah..still dare to ask. When he walked past me & XZ he called out to his gf/wife "Babyyyy...." I was horrified! hahaha..HTeach missed out and couldnt stop laughing when we repeated what we heard to her and I did the "baby..." tone that the guy used. HTeach almost freaked out too. During dinner, we talked about almost everything that we can think of. It was a rather short dinner as I wanted to go home fast to rest, preparing for the Friday's mad rush.
Cancelled my appt on Friday evening as I know I won't have the energy nor the mood to do anything. Came home and sleep at 10pm, cos I was too sleepy to even stay up to surf the net.
Shall look forward to Sunday's badminton session, I need to do something more enjoyable other than work...next week I'll be getting my nintendo wii. YEAH!!!! Think I have quite a few appts next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment