Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Looking forward to.....

Everyday goes by like a breeze and I don't know what am I busy with. Not complaining much about what's going on in my job now. But sometimes I believe in "looking forward", is as simple as a person looking forward to TGIF, thats when they can let down their hair and enjoy the weekend.

As for me, what do I look forward to? Well...I look forward to spending quality time with my family, friends and most importantly myself. Now, I just have to tell myself what is up for me during the weekends, since I can't really spend time with my friends and family during the weekdays. I have decided to draw a line between work and personal life. Don't ever expect me to bring work back to do over the weekends. Is just not cost effective at all for me.

Let's see what I have to look forward to...hmmm....oh yah my much anticipated outing with the gals from the Korea trip on next Friday! heee...

I think is time to start organising some gatherings/outings with my old friends before I start losing contact with them.

Any nice movies to watch lately? Besides Star Trek and the upcoming Angels & Demons?

No comments: