Friday, May 15, 2009

I feel diluted...

I feel diluted...cos I can't seem to concentrate.... don't roll your eyes,k? This is what happens when you meet me who's lack of sleep and need to keep herself awake and be positive by erm...making interesting statements that would result people in rolling their eyes 3000 times (that's WL), goes "gua gua gua" (that's KF) and proclaiming that I am drunk (that's TO), as well as people dazed abit (that's AO and Man).

Today seems to be a more relaxing day for me cos I am clearing away backlogs and erm..trying to arrange for inspections for other new incoming projects. I can't seem to concentrate and seems very hyper. Alright, according to WL, I seem very hyper lately that caused her to make comments like "I am like rolling my eyes" or "roll eyes 3000 times". And of course how can I forget the stupid smile/grin on her face.

Ended my work week with a simple dinner with AO, TO and Man at Suntec City. Before having our dinner, AO and I went to the games arcade at Suntec City and we played the bball game. Sheesh! We have indeed lost touch and didn't seem to get used to the game. I played Time Crisis II for awhile and decided to go for our dinner place. We settled at Astons and waited for Man and TO to arrive. When the 2 of them arrived, we placed our orders and TO started playing with the knives and commented that with the knives stuck to her fingers, is like Wolverine. Sheesh! The next thing we know, she was enjoying herself trying to giam her fingers the right ones with the knives and the left fingers with forks and we took some photos of her posing with the cultery.

On another conversation, we talked about the go-kart experience that TO missed out. And the conversation continued to how she imagined 2 persons doing a love-sign formation while going around the circuit. Just then the restaurant was playing "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You". She said it would be fun if this song was playing at the background and our Cat stands in the middle and sings the song while the go-karts go around her. And I said sounds cool with the camera angle and how us i.e. people like TO, Man, AO and me danced in the background with the helmets and maybe get the guys wear those baggy pants that were popular in the 90's and have the hairstyles and doing prancing stuff at the background. The conversation went on to how we should film it and play it in the next D & D. It would be a classic. hahaa...

After dinner, we walked back to Shaw Towers direction, TO and I started crapping and we started commenting that either one of us is drunk. And I burst out with "I don't speak to prawns, especially drunken ones". TO couldn't believe my lameness and she called me a chicken. She doesnt talk to drunken chicken. haha... TO went to gym while the 3 of us went to Liang Seah Street for dessert and have a chit chat seession and moved on to Bugis Junction where AO and I played the bball game again. Hey this time I scored the best score so far- 80! hahaa. and played daytona too and I beat AO besides crashing my car 3 times..hahaaha. After that it was home sweet home time!

Yeah! The weekend is here! Finally, I can study....whee! I shall end this post with a song. Yeah! Is none other than Michael Bolton's "How Am I Supposed to Live Without You."


How Am I Supposed To Live Without You- Michael Bolton

I could hardly believe it
When I heard the news today
I had to come and get it straight from you
They said you were leavin'
Someone swept you heart away
From the look upon your face I see it's true
So tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the plans you're makin'
Then tell me one thing more before I go

Tell me how am I supposed to live without you
Now that I've been lovin' you so long
How am I supposed to live without you
How am I supposed to carry on
When all that I've been livin' for is gone

I didn't come here for cryin'
Didn't come here to breakdown
It's just a dream of mine is coming to an end
An how can I blame you
When I built my world around
The hope that someday we'd be so much more than friends
And I don't wanna know the price I'm gonna pay for dreaming
When even now it's more than I can take

And I don't wanna face the price I'm gonna pay for dreaming
Now that your dream has come true

No comments: