Monday, September 29, 2008

Blocking a stone...

I have been having an internal struggle between using my heart or using my brain to think. Finally, the rational part of me (I meant using my brains) won the battle. I am so sick of going through the thought process and doing the analysis that I know at the end of the day the result is still not what I want. 我不想做一个傻瓜!

It hasnt been easy for me but I have friends like the 4D club, Simpleton, KF and most importantly, R, all the way from USA to give me their opinions and helping me to decipher things that I have told them. Never have they tried to hide their words, they have always been very direct and frank with me. Thanks guys, appreciate your efforts and naggings!

As of today at 4pm, I have finally picked up the courage to do what I have been advised to do for the past few days- Blocking the STONE! Nothing against Pebbles, Rocks...but only Stones... so beware if you belong to the group of "Stones".

I'll need some time to recover but I believe you guys will be around when I need you, lend me your shoulders to cry on and guide me out of this crappy shitty feeling that I am experiencing now. U DA BEST!!
p/s: Mr R! U DA MAN!!! *HUGS*

1 comment:

PEBBLES - the Lord's beloved said...

Gasp! You blocked the Stones? Poor Mick Jagger!