Saturday, May 31, 2008

In response to 秋

This blog entry is especially for 秋. Oei, 美女! See? Happy anot? 1 entry ONLY for you leh....
Responding to your comments made....
1) "To make it sound very wrong, let's just say that you always make me want to touch you...hahaha!"
Yes....it sounded DAMN wrong... What do you mean I ALWAYS make you want to touch me? Now you make people wondering what did i do to you....sigh....and somebody is thinking that i am not straight... And you are kinda encouraging people to wanna touch me or take advantage of me lor...grrrr!!! Or maybe I do have a way to make people wanna touch me?! *shivers*
Oh & I left out the part when HJ stood up, you wanted to smack his butt!!! Cant believe you almost did it. But it would be really funny, if u DID it...heeeee
2) "Hahaha...I must say his ideas are damn good. I would love to see that happening! Ahahahaaa! Esp the final one...gosh. Haven't seen him for q a long time too..."
Smart girl, you know who I was talking abt. But is damn obvious lar huh...cant be E...so must be him liao lor... Yeah! He's one big Guest of Honour to invite, forever "flying group's aeroplane", until he's blacklisted liao. See when we can ask him out again.... Anyway, he put on weight again, everytime i see him...his tummy gets bigger. Very well fed at his workplace by all the aunties (i.e. potential mother-in-laws) haha...
Aiyah, all ideas nia..don't think he'll do it....if he does, you'll be the first to know, excluding my co.'s people lar...since they'll sure know. The recep can spread news real fast.

1 comment:

said...

Haha, thanks,feel so honoured! *bimbotic voice* oh my, a blog post all to myself!

Ha, anyway, yes I want to know if he really does that - will be damn funny lar!

Regarding the butt, it was really reflex action, lucky I stopped in time.

Hey today at work I was telling my colleague that I miss my vulgarities buddy, miss the times we just curse and swear when we get stressed or pek cek...haha!