I should juz switch myself off socially and not keep in touch with anyone. I have been losing so much temper that I am gettin so tired of myself and I know my friends (or so-called friends) are running out of tolerance towards me.
Sorry guys and gals, I have been putting lotsa stress on myself for some matters in my life now. Most of the things are not going on smooth and it doesnt help with ridiculous nonsense I face almost everyday.
Maybe from tomorrow onwards, I shall "disappear" from facebook, twitter and maybe even msn (anyway I havent been active on msn).
Sorry guys and gals, I have been putting lotsa stress on myself for some matters in my life now. Most of the things are not going on smooth and it doesnt help with ridiculous nonsense I face almost everyday.
Maybe from tomorrow onwards, I shall "disappear" from facebook, twitter and maybe even msn (anyway I havent been active on msn).
No comments:
Post a Comment