This week is indeed a damages-filled week, no thanks to comex and some incidents to my personal belongings.
My mp3 player has been giving me alot of problems and recently got a crack across the screen. Hence, I can't delay buying mp3 player for another 3 more months. Damnit! And I thought I can save abit of money. Anyway, my creative zen vision m has served me well for 4 yrs plus and it was a bday prezzie from my kor kor. Shopped at Comex and couldn't really decide between the creative x-fi style vs. ipod classic and went to gather some opinions and I was still equally confused. That got my mother telling me "can you just make up your mind and buy one? Is juz a mp3 player...no wonder until now still not bf...so pickyyy!" Wah lau eh! Juz one mp3 player she can link to that topic... *shakes head* Whatever it is, I finally decided to get the ipod classic of the sound system seems better than creative x-fi style.
My titus watch which I bought 2 years back for daily use at work finally decide to die on me or maybe it is telling me time's up for me (in whatever aspect I haven't been trying to achieve, maybe?) whatever it is, I managed to get my kor kor to provide sponsorship up to a certain amount. As a result I got my Seiko 5 yesterday at City Chain! Yeah! It is my first automatic watch, btw!
Next on, my comfy shoes (meant for wearing jeans for fridays to work), the heels kinda got torn off on friday evening while at work. So I have to find a replacement and I got it at OG Orchard Point.
So let's tabulate my damages for this week
ipod classic- $375
Phottix wire/wireless remote control- $59
Dental visit- $110
Seiko 5 watch- $196
Shoes from Everbest- $56
3 tops & 1 bag from Esprit- $240
Total within 2 days- $1035!!!
My mp3 player has been giving me alot of problems and recently got a crack across the screen. Hence, I can't delay buying mp3 player for another 3 more months. Damnit! And I thought I can save abit of money. Anyway, my creative zen vision m has served me well for 4 yrs plus and it was a bday prezzie from my kor kor. Shopped at Comex and couldn't really decide between the creative x-fi style vs. ipod classic and went to gather some opinions and I was still equally confused. That got my mother telling me "can you just make up your mind and buy one? Is juz a mp3 player...no wonder until now still not bf...so pickyyy!" Wah lau eh! Juz one mp3 player she can link to that topic... *shakes head* Whatever it is, I finally decided to get the ipod classic of the sound system seems better than creative x-fi style.
My titus watch which I bought 2 years back for daily use at work finally decide to die on me or maybe it is telling me time's up for me (in whatever aspect I haven't been trying to achieve, maybe?) whatever it is, I managed to get my kor kor to provide sponsorship up to a certain amount. As a result I got my Seiko 5 yesterday at City Chain! Yeah! It is my first automatic watch, btw!
Next on, my comfy shoes (meant for wearing jeans for fridays to work), the heels kinda got torn off on friday evening while at work. So I have to find a replacement and I got it at OG Orchard Point.
So let's tabulate my damages for this week
ipod classic- $375
Phottix wire/wireless remote control- $59
Dental visit- $110
Seiko 5 watch- $196
Shoes from Everbest- $56
3 tops & 1 bag from Esprit- $240
Total within 2 days- $1035!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment