cannot be tolerated during some situations....
What happened today was totally out of the world. Something that I wouldn't expect that these people would screw up.
On half day today, went to see doc and dropped by Sam's office to check some stuff out. Delivered a box of donuts over to her and her colls. On my way home, I decided to log onto my co.'s mailbox and I saw this email from a certain dept. When I opened the attachment, I got the shock out of my life. Inconsistency has appeared! Last week, I was given a letter and informed officially about being "elevated" to a position. But in the announcement I was seen to be "elevated" to another position (1 tier lower than the one mentioned in the letter). My blood boiled instantly! Which do I follow? The letter or the announcement?! How can such mistake happen?! And most importantly, why the fuck it has to happen to me? (p/s: I still can't get over what happened 5 yrs ago)
Got home and relook at the letter and I was right. So I decided to call up that dept's head to clarify. Guess what she said? "Oh I'm sorry it should be Position B instead of Position A. Let me check the letter..." WTF!!!! So if the announcement is correct but the letter is wrong? Then are you telling me that the letter is useless?! After about 2 hours when I was about to leave my house for my appt, she called and clarified "I am sorry, the letter is correct. The announcement is wrong. Will amend it and re-send".
U are lucky the letter is correct and the announcement is wrong, if is the other way round, u will have lotsa shit to clear!! Cos somebody initialled on the letter and there were ticks next to the position and pay. And I'll definitely demand for an explanation. The principle behind the whole thing is wrong! They can't get away with screwing up time after time....
Damnit! Think that dept has this thing against me...so many years still screw up my stuff like as it didnt happened before. Even after changing so many dept heads. Maybe is a sign....
What happened today was totally out of the world. Something that I wouldn't expect that these people would screw up.
On half day today, went to see doc and dropped by Sam's office to check some stuff out. Delivered a box of donuts over to her and her colls. On my way home, I decided to log onto my co.'s mailbox and I saw this email from a certain dept. When I opened the attachment, I got the shock out of my life. Inconsistency has appeared! Last week, I was given a letter and informed officially about being "elevated" to a position. But in the announcement I was seen to be "elevated" to another position (1 tier lower than the one mentioned in the letter). My blood boiled instantly! Which do I follow? The letter or the announcement?! How can such mistake happen?! And most importantly, why the fuck it has to happen to me? (p/s: I still can't get over what happened 5 yrs ago)
Got home and relook at the letter and I was right. So I decided to call up that dept's head to clarify. Guess what she said? "Oh I'm sorry it should be Position B instead of Position A. Let me check the letter..." WTF!!!! So if the announcement is correct but the letter is wrong? Then are you telling me that the letter is useless?! After about 2 hours when I was about to leave my house for my appt, she called and clarified "I am sorry, the letter is correct. The announcement is wrong. Will amend it and re-send".
U are lucky the letter is correct and the announcement is wrong, if is the other way round, u will have lotsa shit to clear!! Cos somebody initialled on the letter and there were ticks next to the position and pay. And I'll definitely demand for an explanation. The principle behind the whole thing is wrong! They can't get away with screwing up time after time....
Damnit! Think that dept has this thing against me...so many years still screw up my stuff like as it didnt happened before. Even after changing so many dept heads. Maybe is a sign....
No comments:
Post a Comment