Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hanging out with the pigs...

After so many attempts to meet up, the piggy gang finally met up on Friday evening. The 4 of us who got to know each other during last year's korea trip. Yes! After almost 1 year, we are still making effort to meet up for dinner and catch-up sessions.

Met up with Fel at 313@Somerset earlier cos she finished her stuff early and I ended my work earlier than expected. So we went to check out what restaurants they have and keeping in mind JY's request and Fel's budget we picked out Hot Tomato at B3 and we went in to wait for the other 2. The table and seats were so narrow that I was commenting that if I can squeeze in the other 2 should find it ok. Soon, Jo arrived and lastly JY. And when JY tried to squeeze into the booth and she said "the seat very narrow leh..." The next thing I know, she was suanning me already! Grrr!!

Ordered our food and we started our chit chatting, Jo updated us about her dog's disappearance status and we talked about work and studies and stuff. Before the food arrived, we took some photos and when the food arrived we tucked in and when we were done we got out of the restaurant cos we were really getting uncomfy sitting at the tight table. hahaha...

JY wanted to do some window shopping and we walked around in 313 itself. Next thing we know, we were walking down Orchard Road with JY and Jo talking about some online shopping stuff while fel and I were talking abt something else. Finally, we arrvied at ION and JY mentioned about some outdoor area restaurant that serves gelato. So we went on a search on how to get there. Soon we reached Gusttimo and we took awhile to decide on our flavours. JY was so quiet, so focused onto her ice-cream. Hahah...Soon we were done (we tried to slow down alot) so that we can sit awhile more. After that we went toilet as we couldn't really decide what to do. And when we call it a day, Jo said "we haven't taken photos for the 4 of us yet!!" So we went to the big open area of ION and look around to ask people to help us take photos. We took 3 attempts and even resorted to 自拍 and decide that the last shot is the last attempt. Before that we planned for the next outing and a reminder will be sent out closer to the date. Then we parted our ways with Jo and Fel taking MRT, while JY and myself went to take bus. JY and I waited for a long while and finally boarded 190. Super crowded!!

Reached home at 11 plus and by the time I get to bed was close to 3am. Tired but had a good time with the girls. This is what I need to end my atrocious week...

No comments: