Since last sunday I have been looking forward to today's photography outing. After going through a shitty idiotic work week, Sunday finally arrived and was really pleased the weather was good for a photography outing. This time, ST and I made a trip to Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Met him up at Clementi at 2pm and we made our way to Singapore Botanic Gardens. Seems to have lotsa people visiting the place and we hanged out at the Tanglin core of Singapore Botanic Gardens. Took a slow stroll to the swan lake and tried to take close up photos of the swans. Unfortunately my zoom lens distance is limited and I could only take not really close close-ups of the swans. Next, we just walked along the path and took photos of flowers and trees. Spotted Ginger Gardens and we walked towards there to see 2 mini waterfalls and walked further to see 2 spiders in the gigantic cobwebs. An uncle was taking close up photos of the spider and he asked if i got any. I said nope. He showed me his photos and explained to me that a good zoom lens length is important, his is 600mm. Alright, I am so gonna invest in another lens soon.
After that we continued our stroll and took more flowers. We were at this pond area and saw some turtles, while ST was busy taking photos of them. I spotted 2 kiddos playing while the granddad was sitting there with the dog. I quickly took the chance to take photos of the kiddos having fun. After ST was done, we walked towards the resting area and I spotted another kiddo bending down playing with the water in the pond. Quickly, took a few photos of him. haha...
We ended the trip about 2 hours later and concluded that there's nothing much to take and we made our ways home.
Below are some photos I took today and played with the photo editing softwares to get these effects. Next on, maybe West Coast or East Coast Park....
Met him up at Clementi at 2pm and we made our way to Singapore Botanic Gardens. Seems to have lotsa people visiting the place and we hanged out at the Tanglin core of Singapore Botanic Gardens. Took a slow stroll to the swan lake and tried to take close up photos of the swans. Unfortunately my zoom lens distance is limited and I could only take not really close close-ups of the swans. Next, we just walked along the path and took photos of flowers and trees. Spotted Ginger Gardens and we walked towards there to see 2 mini waterfalls and walked further to see 2 spiders in the gigantic cobwebs. An uncle was taking close up photos of the spider and he asked if i got any. I said nope. He showed me his photos and explained to me that a good zoom lens length is important, his is 600mm. Alright, I am so gonna invest in another lens soon.
After that we continued our stroll and took more flowers. We were at this pond area and saw some turtles, while ST was busy taking photos of them. I spotted 2 kiddos playing while the granddad was sitting there with the dog. I quickly took the chance to take photos of the kiddos having fun. After ST was done, we walked towards the resting area and I spotted another kiddo bending down playing with the water in the pond. Quickly, took a few photos of him. haha...
We ended the trip about 2 hours later and concluded that there's nothing much to take and we made our ways home.
Below are some photos I took today and played with the photo editing softwares to get these effects. Next on, maybe West Coast or East Coast Park....
Singapore Botanic Gardens (17 Jan 2010)
Kiddos having fun on a lazy Sunday afternoon
Kiddo looking at his own reflection?
the 60's effect...
Septia effect...
No comments:
Post a Comment