It was once again a dinner outing with my korea tourmates namely- Jo (Piglet), Fel (小猪) and JY (大母猪). It was a postponed trip cos I was unwell the other time and being the motherly amongst the 4 of us, JY suggested a postponement to last Friday. We were all soooo looking forward to the outing that in fact on that day, I was super efficient in whatever I was doing and managed to clear all my stuff by 5.30pm.
Meeting at Vivocity, I would only need about half hour to reach the destination. We have arranged to meet at 7pm. As Fel was worried that she'll be early, I told her I should be there by 6.30pm. But bcos I manage to leave work early, I smsed the babes that I'll be reaching the shopping centre latest 6.15pm.
When I reached Vivocity, the 3 pigs smsed me to tell me they will be late. Luckily, I had plans to do some window shopping and run some errands. So I ended up going to Tangs departmental store to see if there were any dresses or tops for me. After browsing through, I went to GV to collect my movie club member card. While on my way, I was looking down and I saw a few policemen and a policewoman holding on to this young teenager whose head was tilting downwards. Took a closer look and realised the girl was handcuffed! Seems like they have caught a shoplifter! After collecting my card, I went to the Canon shop to check out the dslr cameras. Didn't find anything that impressed me, I made my way slowly to the ground level. Went to Nautica, and didnt see anything interesting. Went Tommy Hilfiger, nothing either. Since it was already 6.30pm, I decided to just look for Sushi Tei and get a table or we'll have to queue. Called up Fel and she was still on the way only. hahaa..
Got a table in less than 5 minutes and I was looking around the surroundings and noticed a bunch of freshies in the next table. Smsed the pigs to tell them where I am while I browse through the menus slowly. As I was getting hungrier and the babes were still missing. I decided to order some food. While waiting for the food, more freshies appeared to join the next table and I noticed some of them carrying a textbook related to medicine. So I smsed Fel to inform her about my latest finding. Soon, Jo and JY arrived together. And we started ordering food while waiting for Fel.
Fel arrived shortly and realised that the next table people were indeed her faculty-mates. Anyway, when all the pigs gather, is the time to gossip and catch up! They were all busy making fun of me and somebody. GRRRR!!! Lame jokes emerged when they mentioned about "ask him to wear red, then he'll be red man and u'll have to stop!" Then I asked "what if the green man starts flashing? should I stop or go?" They all couldnt stop laughing and said I should run. But eeeh...shouldnt I stay and watch the commotion? haahah.. Lame!!
While Fel was finishing up the remaining food, Jo and JY excused themselves that they need the washroom, so both of them disappeared. Fel and I chatted abit, and we were wondering what took the 2 of them so long. When the 2 finally appeared, both have big grins on their faces and were hiding behind a decor column whispering excitedly. When they were back, we were still busy chatting and soon a waitress walked by with a cake and candles. I looked at JY and Jo. Then JY looked at the waitress and told her "U got the wrong one.." The waitress stunned. And I knew something is going on. and True enough, the waitress returned with 3 slices of bakerzin's cakes. Is the 3 little pigs bday surprise for this old pig. hahaa.
They sang a soft bday song for me and made me posed with the cakes, took a photo and then start eating the cakes. After the cakes were finally done, we got the waitress to take a group photo for the 4 of us. And we ended the dinner with the phototaking and went on to do a little shopping as Fel was looking for clothes for her attachment.
Soon we made our ways home, Fel and Jo were going the same way and I insisted both of them to sms me when they reach home safely. JY and I walked to the interchange and we chatted till my bus came. As usual, JY was also instructed to sms me when she reach home. On my way home, Jo and Fel smsed me. JY smsed me when I reached home.
I am so touched that my 3 little piggies actually remembered my bday and gave me this mini surprise. Thanks, gals! Besides my dept, you gals were the next to celebrate my bday of being 27 yrs old. 27 yrs old pig! ahahah..Thanks thanks! Heartfelt thanks! Will meet up soon again! Meanwhile, take care gals!
Meeting at Vivocity, I would only need about half hour to reach the destination. We have arranged to meet at 7pm. As Fel was worried that she'll be early, I told her I should be there by 6.30pm. But bcos I manage to leave work early, I smsed the babes that I'll be reaching the shopping centre latest 6.15pm.
When I reached Vivocity, the 3 pigs smsed me to tell me they will be late. Luckily, I had plans to do some window shopping and run some errands. So I ended up going to Tangs departmental store to see if there were any dresses or tops for me. After browsing through, I went to GV to collect my movie club member card. While on my way, I was looking down and I saw a few policemen and a policewoman holding on to this young teenager whose head was tilting downwards. Took a closer look and realised the girl was handcuffed! Seems like they have caught a shoplifter! After collecting my card, I went to the Canon shop to check out the dslr cameras. Didn't find anything that impressed me, I made my way slowly to the ground level. Went to Nautica, and didnt see anything interesting. Went Tommy Hilfiger, nothing either. Since it was already 6.30pm, I decided to just look for Sushi Tei and get a table or we'll have to queue. Called up Fel and she was still on the way only. hahaa..
Got a table in less than 5 minutes and I was looking around the surroundings and noticed a bunch of freshies in the next table. Smsed the pigs to tell them where I am while I browse through the menus slowly. As I was getting hungrier and the babes were still missing. I decided to order some food. While waiting for the food, more freshies appeared to join the next table and I noticed some of them carrying a textbook related to medicine. So I smsed Fel to inform her about my latest finding. Soon, Jo and JY arrived together. And we started ordering food while waiting for Fel.
Fel arrived shortly and realised that the next table people were indeed her faculty-mates. Anyway, when all the pigs gather, is the time to gossip and catch up! They were all busy making fun of me and somebody. GRRRR!!! Lame jokes emerged when they mentioned about "ask him to wear red, then he'll be red man and u'll have to stop!" Then I asked "what if the green man starts flashing? should I stop or go?" They all couldnt stop laughing and said I should run. But eeeh...shouldnt I stay and watch the commotion? haahah.. Lame!!
While Fel was finishing up the remaining food, Jo and JY excused themselves that they need the washroom, so both of them disappeared. Fel and I chatted abit, and we were wondering what took the 2 of them so long. When the 2 finally appeared, both have big grins on their faces and were hiding behind a decor column whispering excitedly. When they were back, we were still busy chatting and soon a waitress walked by with a cake and candles. I looked at JY and Jo. Then JY looked at the waitress and told her "U got the wrong one.." The waitress stunned. And I knew something is going on. and True enough, the waitress returned with 3 slices of bakerzin's cakes. Is the 3 little pigs bday surprise for this old pig. hahaa.
They sang a soft bday song for me and made me posed with the cakes, took a photo and then start eating the cakes. After the cakes were finally done, we got the waitress to take a group photo for the 4 of us. And we ended the dinner with the phototaking and went on to do a little shopping as Fel was looking for clothes for her attachment.
Soon we made our ways home, Fel and Jo were going the same way and I insisted both of them to sms me when they reach home safely. JY and I walked to the interchange and we chatted till my bus came. As usual, JY was also instructed to sms me when she reach home. On my way home, Jo and Fel smsed me. JY smsed me when I reached home.
I am so touched that my 3 little piggies actually remembered my bday and gave me this mini surprise. Thanks, gals! Besides my dept, you gals were the next to celebrate my bday of being 27 yrs old. 27 yrs old pig! ahahah..Thanks thanks! Heartfelt thanks! Will meet up soon again! Meanwhile, take care gals!
No comments:
Post a Comment