Tuesday, February 19, 2008

ARGGGHHH!!!!! *pull hair*

Today is indeed a frustrating day for me! F**king unlucky day that started the moment i woke up. No..i did not wake up from the wrong side of the bed. I tore my right eye's contact lens while i was putting the lens in. Feeling abit uncomfy and wondering whats wrong with the lens, i took it out only to find a slit right in the centre of the lens. No choice, that's my perm contact lenses so i couldnt wear them and have to wear my nerdy specs to work.
Second thing that happened to me was in the afternoon when my company was having their annual lo-hei. I got picked for cash prize but as I wasnt around (I was at the courts) nobody can claim the prize on my behalf. wth!!!! There goes my cash prize!!!
ARgghh..got 1 got 2..sure got 3...dunno where's no. 3? Hopefully is not tomorrow! Look on the bright side, at least i didnt hurt my eye due to the contact lens. Imagine what happened if i was wearing it & the tear happened?
p/s: OMG!!!! KF got some "retro" songs from this singaporean singer- Tian Jing, Christopher. I am listening to it now...woohoo! KF has made my day!!! Thankie!!

No comments: