Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day / Friendship Day

14th Feb, the day when many couples rejoice, while some other single people dislike. It is also the day that i have a tradition of hiding myself in the toilet. This year, i dont get a chance to do it. I sprained my freaking ankle yesterday while rushing for the next meeting with a laptop bag & huge file. Carrying all the heavy things & i have to make phonecall to bk a cab. while walking, *cluck...* OUCH!!!! I was stunned for words. For the whole 25 years of my life, i have never ever sprain my ankle before. And guess what? I sprained it a few days before CNY?!!!! Hope the sprain will be ok by then.
Yesterday evening was a very happening evening. My entire dept was involved in a mass meeting with clients. I had to plan all the logistics, making sure everything is ok & i also have to rush to meetings. That probably explains why i sprained my ankle- too careless. The whole day ended at 11 plus almost to 12 midnite. Reached home at 1 plus. Tiring day.
Received a prezzie from 秋. So sweet of her! hahaha..thanks ger..a great way to perk me up from all the stress level i have lately. Appreciate the small gesture! *muakz* hahah.
HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY TO ALL!!! HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY TO ALL TOO!!!!
p/s: cactus..u promised to give me a bouquet of flowers next year, remember hor....

No comments: