Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Lunch at NLB, nice dinner & retail therapy

Had lunch at NLB juz now. All of us were looking very stressed, especially R & CM. When we were on our way to NLB, we passed by this shop whereby 2 wedding photos were displayed at the glass panels. I pointed to one of the photos & say "look! can you recognise who's that?". They stared & stared....& comments like "dont know who..", "looks familiar ah...", "wait a min..looks like our boss leh...". While comments were made, i was grinning away. The people in the photo were indeed my boss & her hubby.
We went to Hans for lunch. While looking at the menu, a super cold joke suddenly came out of me.
CM: I wonder how does the Roast Chicken look like"
A: You can try asking the waitress, maybe they can tell you how it looks like
P: Yeah...try asking. Maybe a chicken walks up to you & say "Hi! I am Rose (Roast)...you were looking for me?
CM: .......hahaha... CRAP!
Everyone else got the joke, except R. hahha..as usual she's blur.
After our main course, CM wanted to have cakes. We took 10 minutes before he proceeded to buy 2 slices of cakes to share.
The rest of the day went rather smoothly....and I met up with Marky for a dinner and did some shopping. For once, i bought something without hesitating...hahah..
Ooohh..i finally found the album that i was looking for. Future Past by Duncan James. I am listening to the songs now while blogging..YEAHHHH!!!!

No comments: