Sitting or to be exact, lying down on my bed with the laptop on my bolster and lap. I am typing this. I have been feeling rather stressed and frustrated at how things are going on in my life, cant seem to control my own life. I feel controlled! Is it because my power needs are not fulfilled at work or is it because I feel unappreciated with the effort that i have been putting in. All I know is i am feeling exhausted! I wanna move on but i do not know how. Is it because i do not know what i want in life? Questions keep appearing but no answers. No wonder i am feeling heavy lately, yes mentally and physically (that explains the putting on weight issue that i have been having lately).
Anyway enough of that, just last week i was reading the previous posts archived at 秋 's blog, memories came back almost vividly. Missing those days when we have so much fun crapping during project discussions, going out for outings like ktv, chalets, etc. Isnt it ironic? When we were in school, we dread school, but when we are out we miss school! Maybe true for some but not true for others. All i know is I MISS SCHOOL! I miss the crappy sessions we had online doing online discussions, i miss the gossips, i miss the crazy rush to meet deadlines for projects and i even miss preparing and having exams! Just last sunday nite, i dreamt of me going back to school for studies and i saw most of my classmates. We were all so excited to be back at school and I actually dreamt that 秋 couldnt join us bcos of her work committments. The dream was somewhat weird as I dreamt of Eric and I arguing over a drainage interpretation plan (DIP). But it does depicts accurately what happened in the past during project discussions with eric. hee..i was and still always arguing with him. Went around telling eric, mark and 秋 about the dream. Mark made a comment that got me wondering. He said "I do hope i can study masters with you, eric and ivy, it would be somewhat like uni days, interesting and fun". Isnt it something to look forward to? But everyone has different priorities after graduation. Can be summarized as what the aspirations set in sims 2 - money, knowledge, fun and family. So i guess is tought but not impossible. Nothing is impossible!
Wow! is 2 am already, need to sleep soon. I wanna go shopping tomorrow! I need retail therapy! Anybody interested for a ktv session on monday? Do let me know!
No comments:
Post a Comment